The AIIMS or the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences is the ultimate institute or the dream of every aspirant who wants to become a doctor and ventures into the medical field. There are lakhs of students who aspire to go into this college every year. Still, in the undergraduate courses, only the top hundred of the total students who give the AIIMS exam manage to get into the main AIIMS, the AIIMS, New Delhi.
Now, if we are to talk about the level of difficulty of the AIIMS exam, we must know three subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The story of Chemistry is comparatively more accessible than the engineering exams and less than the Physics and Biology exam. The biology section comes from the NCERT books, and if you have memorized all the facts correctly, you can easily score full marks. As far as the Physics section is concerned, the questions are primarily formula-based and less conceptual. The medical students have not studied math, so the questions usually do not require higher math concepts.
Important Dates to Remember
The AIIMS PG Exam is one of the most highly reputed exams in this country. The number of students who give this exam is as high as any other reputed exam of this country, so now we have made a list of all the critical dates necessary to remember.
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of November 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd week of November 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of November 2021|
|Date of Spot Counselling||March 2022|
|Open Round||3rd week of February 2022|
|Choice Exercising||December 2021|
|Starting of Registration||4th week of August 2021|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of September 2021|
|Date to check the status of the application||3rd week of October 2021|
The criteria for eligibility for the AIIMS PG exam are straightforward as there are a smaller number of criteria’s than the other exams.
- The candidate’s age must not be more than 35 years concerning the January 1 of the year the candidate is giving the exam.
- For the OBC candidates, age relaxation up to three years is allowed, and for the SC and the ST candidates, age relaxation up to five years is permitted.
- The candidates sitting for the exam must have a valid MS or an MD degree from an approved college or university.
- To be eligible to apply for the AIIMS PG course, candidates belonging to General/Other Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker sections must score at least 55% in aggregate.
- To qualify for the job, applicants must attain half of the total marks in aggregate if they are from a Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe.
- If a Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belongs to the general/OBC category, they must achieve a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) include those belonging to the SC/ST category but must have an aggregate of 50%.
About AIIMS PG
Suppose an applicant is a permanent employee of the government of a state or the federal armed forces, a public sector undertaking or an autonomous body. In that case, they are eligible to be sponsored by the government/defence authorities or the competent authorities of the PSUs or independent bodies. For consideration, candidates will need to achieve 50% in the aggregate in the AIIMS PG 2021 entrance examination. Such candidates also constitute PwBD candidates and are subject to the same eligibility criteria as AIIMS PG candidates.
Foreign nationals must show the certificate of grading system from their university or institution before the respective authorities for eligibility to sit for AIIMS PG 2021 exam. To meet AIIMS PG eligibility requirements, applicants should calculate the marks obtained. As indicated by this certification and marking scheme, such candidates will be required to fill in the mark’s column in the AIIMS PG Application Form 2021.
- For applicants to become doctors in Nigeria, the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the prerequisite.
- The application form asks graduates to disclose their MCI screening exam qualifying percentage.
- Candidates with such a qualification will have to obtain the below-mentioned percentage in the FMGE exam 2021.
- The candidates must first ensure they meet the entrance test eligibility requirements before registering for AIIMS PG 2021.
- Registration for AIIMS PG 2021 can be done online through the official website of AIIMS.
- Those interested in taking a six-year course must enrol by March 1 2021.
- We are now accepting applications for the 3-year course starting on March 9 2021.
- During the registration process, The exam commission will not offer admission to any candidate found to be ineligible later or whose information provided is found to be inappropriate.
- Suppose a foreign national has registered to take the entrance examination, and it is determined that they meet the required criteria. In that case, a ‘No objection’ form approved by the Government of India must be attached to the application.
For the Dental Candidates
According to the different courses offered by AIIMS, the candidates must strictly adhere to the AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria to be eligible to take the AIIMS PG 2021 Entrance Test. Moreover, if any information or document provided by the candidate is falsified/duplicated, The exam commission will cancel the admission on the spot.
- Applicants should possess a BDS degree from an accredited university recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- After completing their 12-month rotational internship as a dental student, dental graduates must have completed their training before January 31, 2021.
For the General Candidates
- The candidate must have either provisional or permanent registration with DCI to satisfy AIIMS PG eligibility requirements.
- Aspirants must hold an MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Medical graduates must have completed their 12 months of mandatory rotating internship on or before January 31, 2021.
- To be eligible for AIIMS PG 2021, a candidate must have provisional/ permanent registration of MCI.
- AIIMS will not grant admission to MD, MS, MDS, DM, and M. Ch, etc., courses to those candidates who do not successfully submit the completed AIIMS PG application form by the due date.
- AIIMS PG eligibility criteria determine how many marks an applicant must achieve. Those who do not attain the minimum qualifying marks will be ruled out.
- The Round 1 Internship will be mandatory after January 31, 2021, so aspirants who complete the internship will not be eligible to attend after that date.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The AIIMS PG eligibility criteria for 2021 will be decided by whom?
Ans: Interested aspirants should contact AIIMS, Delhi, as they are the authority that can prescribe AIIMS’ PG eligibility criteria for 2021.
- Per the eligibility criteria for AIIMS PG 2021, what details are included?
Ans: Under AIIMS’s PG eligibility criteria 2021, it has been determined that several parameters, including the age limit, internship requirements, educational qualifications, qualification exam scores, etc., have to be satisfied.
- In what ways do AIIMS PGs differ from other exams?
Ans: AIIMS New Delhi is responsible for conducting the AIIMS PG exam 2021 to grant admission to MD, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, etc., courses offered at its institutes.