AMITY JEE stands for Amity University Joint Entrance Examination. The complete form has the word Joint in it as only a single entrance exam is used to decide which campus you are going to. Amity University is situated at multiple locations across India. The main campus is in Noida, and at the time of the placements, you have to come to this campus only, no matter where your campus is in this country.
Now, there may be a fact running around that this college is only for the wealthy class due to its magnificent infrastructure and the placement stats are also not that good. Then the fact that is to remember is that the infrastructure might be excellent, but the placements here are decent. There are many opportunities if you happen to do a lot of hard work over the four years of your engineering course.
Important Dates to Remember
This section will discuss the dates to be remembered by the candidates who want to give the AMITY JEE exam.
|Amity JEE Form releases on||December 28, 2021|
|Last Date to Register||July 15, 2022, for only the Jaipur and Raipur campuses|
|Test Centre booking starts on||To be notified|
|Amity JEE Admit Card is available from||To be notified|
|Examination Date||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|Amity JEE Counselling starts on||To be notified|
AMITY JEE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria set by Amity University before filling up the application form. A candidate who meets the required standards can apply for Amity JEE. The standards are as follows:
- Students must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- At least 55% of marks would have been required.
- Students must take Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their main subjects and other optional subjects.
- It is necessary to obtain a minimum of 55% points in PCM in XII or equivalent.
- Students with a minimum of 55 percent in their engineering diplomas are also eligible to apply.
- In addition, candidates who appeared for their Class XII examinations in 2021 will be eligible to apply for AMITY JEE.
Application fee for Amity JEE
- Applicants are required to pay INR 1100 as an Amity JEE application fee.
- Payment can be made through NET Banking and credit card or debit card.
- Depending on the bank’s guidelines, additional transaction charges will apply.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category, there is no concession. The application fee is the same for both.
Neither a refund nor a transfer is available for the application fee. There may, however, be an exception for the following circumstances:
- There is more than one payment made in connection with the same application number.
- The university does not provide a soft copy of the application form even though I paid the fee online but did not receive the application form due to connection failure.
The university reserves the right to refuse any refund for any reason, irrespective of the reason for the request. Hence, it is essential to note the transaction number for future reference.
Amity JEE Form Correction at Amity University
- There can be no corrections made to an application form submitted for Amity JEE once it is submitted.
- Consequently, all applicants are encouraged to review all details before submitting the final application thoroughly.
AMITY JEE Slot Booking
Students who have been accepted into Amity JEE can book a space in the exam. Depending on availability, the student can choose from among the designated slots and schedules.
What is the procedure for booking an Amity JEE exam slot?
The first step is to click on “Amity JEE Admission Microsite” in the ‘Admission’ tab.
The second step involves entering the ‘Form Number’ and the password issued by Amity JEE.
You will need to select the ‘Amity JEE Test Date’, along with the ‘City’ to schedule your test.
To begin, click on the name of an exam in the section by pre-approval.
After you click on the Account tab, a unique Amity JEE ID will be generated.
Then click on ‘Schedule this Exam’. Then read all the exam policies and click on ‘Schedule this Exam’.
Select the testing site depending on your preference (select a maximum of three testing sites).
Amity JEE Exam Pattern – Detailed
- This section is divided into parts.
- The General English section of Section 1
- In Section 2, we will discuss physics
- Chemistry is covered in Section 3
- Section 4: Mathematics and Biology
- This test contains 90 questions divided into ten sections with a general English section of 15 questions and three other 25 questions each.
- Questions should be of the objective type, e.g., Multiple-choice questions
- It’s an online exam type so that you can take it from any computer. Tests conducted using computers (CBTs)
- There is a two-hour exam duration of 120 minutes.
- There will be no difference in question papers in test centres as to the language used.
- Marking Scheme – Each question is worth four points. The loss of 1 mark will be ascribed to each incorrect answer.
- Students must print out the Amity JEE admit card and bring it with them to the examination centre.
- An applicant is required to present an original photo id proof, such as a driving license, an Aadhar card, a voter identification card, a passport, etc., when requested to do so by the invigilator.
- Amity JEE test-takers in specific locations outside India must pay an additional fee at the test centre when they take the exam.
- A new date must be booked for candidates who reserved a slot but don’t take the test. They will need to pay INR 750.
- It is possible to reschedule the exam only once within the 48-hour window before the test.
- Exam candidates are only permitted to leave the testing centre after they have submitted their writing test for the Amity JEE.
- There is a strict prohibition against electronic devices in the test centre, including Bluetooth devices, microphones, calculators, etc.
How to check results?
Candidates can follow the following steps to check their Amity JEE 2021 results:
- Approximately one month after the exam, the Amity School of Engineering will release the official answer key.
- Within a week of the exam, candidates would be able to check the answer key
- The Amity JEE 2021 process does not have to answer key challenges
- If the official authorities publish the answer key, that answer key would be considered final
- There is no way for the candidates to challenge or query an answer key.
AMITY JEE Scorecard
- Candidates who have been awarded an Amity JEE 2022 scorecard can obtain it once the results are published.
- The cut-offs at Amity University are not published separately. The scorecards show a comparison of the cut-off marks and the obtained marks.
- A week after the results are made public on the official website, the scorecards will be available.
- In the document, you will find the candidate’s overall rank (AIR) and category-wise rank.
- You should print the scorecard for use in future processes.