Annamalai University is a reputed university providing graduation level B.Ed course along with multiple courses for both under graduation and post-graduation courses. B.Ed courses are for those who want to make a career in the teaching field. Annamalai University can be a great university for pursuing teaching. It is a group of many governmental and private institutions that provides quality education to the individuals seeking quality education.
To get into the B.Ed from Annamalai University, you need to pass an entrance test and the candidates who have passed the entrance test will be eligible to study 2 years of the B.Ed course. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details that you need to know about B.Ed from Annamalai University.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2022 Important Exam Date
|Start to submit the application form||April 2022|
|End to submit the application form||July 2022|
|Admit Card Released date||August 2022|
|Annamalai University B.Ed 2022 Exam Date||August 2022|
|Result Date Announced||September 2022|
Annamalai University B.Ed 2022 Application Form
To fill the Annamalai University B.Ed application form, you can follow the following steps-
- Visit the official website of Annamalai University-https://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/ and click on the B.Ed course apply button once the notification of the application is released. You can find the B.Ed application on our website.
- Now, you have to fill the application form with correct information also take note that you have to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for the B.Ed course.
- You also have to attach your latest photograph passport size and a digital image of your signature
- Once the uploading of documents is done, you have to pay the application form fee. You can pay your payment online as well using a Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University B.Ed
The following are the eligibility criteria for Annamalai University B.Ed course-
- The candidates must be a part be graduated and should have aggregated 50% marks along with a core subject
- The candidates must have passed 10 and 12 class from a recognized university and should have aggregate 50 % marks or equivalent C.G.P.A
- There is a 5% marks relaxation for candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- There is also a 5% relaxation for candidates having disabilities
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Fee
The following are the category based application fee or Annamalai University-
Syllabus for Annamalai University B.Ed
The following are the syllabus for Annamalai University B.Ed entrance exam-
- Teaching aptitude
- General knowledge
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Logical Deduction
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
The Annamalai University entrance exam contains a total of 100 questions consisting of 100 marks making it one mark for one question. The total time given for completing the examination is 2 hours.
Admit card for Annamalai University B.Ed 2022 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the entrance test to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
The result of the examination will be released within a month from the date of the examination. You can find the result of the examination from the official website of Annamalai University. If you have paid the postal fee then you will receive the exam mark sheet from postal as well.
The cut-off will be released alongside the result. Using the cut-off numbers, you can find whether you have passed the examination or not. The cut-off mark depends on the difficulty of the examination and the no of candidates participating in the examination.
After the result day, within 15 days answer key is also available to check to compare your marks and for evaluation purposes. You can download the Answer key online.