The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is the country’s sole entrance exam for undergraduate medical school admission. The list of courses available under NEET 2022 is extensive, and applicants may look forward to a rewarding future. The most popular courses on the NEET course list are Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). Candidates are also admitted to a variety of different courses after passing the NEET. After completing class 12, applicants who pass the NEET Exam can pursue a variety of medical degrees.
As a result, we have published an article on what courses are covered by NEET 2022, which will assist applicants in making the best career decision possible. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has set August 1 as the date for the NEET 2022 test. The next NEET test is likely to attract around 16 lakh applicants.
Latest update on courses through NEET 2022 UG Score
NEET 2022 results may be utilised for BSc nursing admissions, according to the most recent NEET course update. “The Result of NEET (UG) – 2022 may be used by other Central/State Government Entities (including Indian Nursing Council/ Nursing Colleges/ Schools, JIPMER) for counselling/ admission to relevant courses [including BSc Nursing and BSc Life Sciences] in accordance with their rules/ norms/ guidelines,” according to an official NTA notice. However, when the booklet and NEET application form are out, NTA will offer further details.
BEGIN A CAREER IN MEDICAL AND ALLIED SCIENCES. ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2022
NEET results are used to give admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BYNS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS, BVSc, and AH programmes. After class 12, eligible candidates are shortlisted for places in a specific medical programme based on their NEET scores.
Courses are available till NEET 2022.
In the table below, you’ll find the courses listed under NEET 2022.
List of courses under NEET UG 2022
|S.No.||Course name||Duration of course|
|1||Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5.5 years|
|2||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||5.5 years|
|3||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)||5.5 years|
|4||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)||5.5 years|
|5||Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (BNYS)||5.5 years|
|6||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)||5.5 years|
|7||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)||5.5 years|
|8||Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry(BVSc & AH)||5.5 years|
|9||Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4.5 years|
Courses under NEET 2022 – Highlights
Candidates must have passed class 12 with a minimum of 50% (UR category) and 40% (reserved category) marks to be eligible for NEET courses. Candidates must have completed obligatory courses in physics, chemistry, and biology. Examine the course’s key features using the NEET 2022 score.
• Fees vary according on the course. The cost of an MBBS course can range from $1,355 to $25,75,000.
• Scope of career: Candidates can pursue a career as a Doctor and Physician.
• Post-secondary education: Candidates can pursue post-secondary study as a specialty in medicine. The most common postgraduate medical degrees are MS, MD, and DNB.
• Average course price: The average course fee for a BDS programme ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 12,00,000.
• Career options: Dentists, Dental Technicians, Prosthodontists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Consultants are all options.
• Advanced education: Candidates can pursue a Masters in Dental Surgery with a speciality of their choice.
• Annual cost: The annual fee for the BAMS course ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 3,20,000 on average.
• Pharmacists, dieticians, gynaecologists, teachers, and panchkarma practitioners are all possible careers.
• Higher education options: Candidates can specialise in M.S. (Master of Surgery) and M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) in Ayurveda.
• BHMS course costs: BHMS course fees range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 300,000.
• Possibilities include working as a homoeopathic doctor, a public health specialist, a pharmacist, a teacher, or a lecturer.
• Post-secondary education: Applicants could study an MD, MS, or PG Diploma in Homeopathy.
• Course fees range from Rs 38, 200 to Rs 5, 96,500 on average.
• Job opportunities include naturopathy physician, therapist, health supervisor, consultant, acupuncture, neurophysiology, and specialty clinics.
• Nutrition Therapy, Natural Childbirth, Herbal/Botanical Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, and Acupuncture are among the specialisations available.
• BUMS course fees: BUMS course fees range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 6,50,000.
• Possible professions include scientist, consultant, pharmacist, therapist, drug inspector, medical assistant, and professor.
• Advanced education: Candidates can pursue MD, MS, or PG Diploma programmes in Unani medicine.
BVSc & AH
• Average course fee: BVSc and AH courses cost between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 1,00,000.
• Veterinary surgeon, Pharmacologist, Food Inspection Specialist, and Veterinarian Assistant are all career options.
• Advanced education: Students can earn a Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc) in their chosen speciality. Veterinary Bacteriology, Epidemiology, Veterinary Immunology, and Livestock Economics are just a handful of the specialisations available.
• Course fee: Between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 7,10,000, depending on the course.
• Job description: Physiotherapist at health clinics, multinational corporations, industries, and private practise.
• Post-BPT study options: Students can pursue a two yea long course which is Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) degree.
Courses after qualifying NEET – List of institutes
Below is a list of colleges that offer NEET 2022 courses.
NEET 2022 Admissions Scope • Seats: The NEET test is used to give admission to 83,075 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 525 veterinary sciences seats.
• AIIMS & JIPMER seats: NEET results will determine admission to 1,899 AIIMS and 249 JIPMER seats.
• Number of institutions: NEET 2022 will feature 542 medical, 313 dental, 15 AIIMS, 2 JIPMER, 914 AYUSH, and 47 BVSc & AH colleges.
• Admission to overseas medical institutes: Candidates who wish to apply for a medical seat at a foreign medical institute must pass the NEET test.
Medical courses without NEET 2022
Applicants who do not pass the NEET test might still pursue a profession in medicine. Below is a list of medical courses that do not require NEET 2022.
Medical courses after class 12 without NEET 2022
|1||Pharmacy||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)|
|2||Nursing||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)|
|3||Physiotherapy||Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)|
|4||Veterinary science||Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH)|
|5||Psychology||Bachelor’s in Psychology|
|6||Paramedical Science||Diploma/certificate/Bachelor’s degree in paramedical science|
|7||Biotechnology||Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology|
|8||Microbiology||Bachelor of Science in Microbiology|
|9||Respiration therapy||Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy|
|10||Nutrition and Dietetics||Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics or Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition|