Tripura B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 is conducted by Tripura University to offer admission to the candidates seeking admission in the B.Ed course. The admission of the candidates is based on the Tripura University Entrance Test results and the mark scored by the candidate must be above the cut-off marks decided by the Tripura University.
The final admission of the candidates is done basis on the ranks taken by the candidate and the availability of seats. This article contains all the details that you need to know for taking Tripura University Entrance Test like Eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, result, etc.
Tripura University B.Ed Important Dates 2022
|Registration For BEd 2022 start:||1st week April 2022|
|Application for last date submission:||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading date:||3rd week of July 2022|
|Tripura University B.Ed Entrance Exam Date:||2nd week of August 2022|
Tripura University Application Form
Registration is mandatory for each candidate to participate in the Tripura University Entrance Test. The last date of application filling for the Tripura University Entrance test is in April. To register for the Tripura University Entrance application form follow these steps-
- For participating in the Tripura University Entrance exam, the candidate must register online using the official Tripura University’s website
- After getting yourself registered, you have to fill your form with your contact details, academic, and other details asked
- The candidate must scan the necessary documents and upload them. You can find the documents required for the entrance in the document required section
- When the above steps are completed, you need to pay for the entrance test. You can pay the fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking
Document Required for Applying B.Ed
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Tripura University Entrance Syllabus
The syllabus for Tripura University B.Ed 2022 is as follows-
General Aptitude Test
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest & Simple Interest etc.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Tripura University Admit Card
The admit card for Tripura University B.Ed 2022 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Tripura University B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Tripura University Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Tripura University Entrance Test Cut-off Marks
A minimum cut-off mark is necessary for the candidate to get into the Tripura University for his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is decided by Tripura University and is based on multiple factors like how many candidates have participated and the availability of seats.
Tripura University Counselling
Counseling is organized by Tripura University to invite candidates who have scored minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test. This is an offline meetup where you have to visit to block your seat for the course that you want to choose. At the venue, you have to present all the documents that are necessary for admission. After blocking the seat, you will be allotted a time frame to submit your fee which will confirm your seat.
Document required at counseling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Two oath commissioner’s affidavit on plain paper – one on candidate’s behalf and other on behalf of candidate’s parents/guardian (regarding not-indulgence in ragging)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank