UAPMT stands for Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test which offers candidates admission into Uttrakhand Ayurvedic University. Now, the UAPMT examination has been replaced by the NEET entrance examination for evaluation for admission into the university. Uttrakhand Ayurvedic University offers candidates admission in various Under Graduate courses which are- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS), and Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery(BUMS). In this article, we will discuss UAPMT admission details like Application Form, Rank List, Counselling, etc.
UAPMT Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form available||2nd week of January 2023|
|End to submit the Application form||April 2023|
|Submit the Application Form at university (Last Date)||End of April 2023|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2023|
|UAPMT 2023 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Announcement||End of May 2023|
UAPMT Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the admission criteria for UAPMT-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with the domicile of Uttrakhand
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 50% marks (40% for reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects.
- For a candidate with disabilities, the minimum marks required is 45% PCB aggregated
Uttrakhand Ayurveda University Application form
Uttrakhand Ayurveda University accepts NEET scores to offer admission and therefore, the candidate must participate in the NEET entrance exams. Once, the candidate clears the NEET exams, then the candidates could apply for the counseling session organized by the university. The following are the application form for Uttrakhand Ayurveda University-
- Visit the official website of Uttrakhand Ayurveda University
- Now, click on the UAUG counseling button
- You’ll be redirected to a different page where you have to create your ID using Mobile number, NEET Roll number, etc.
- After logging in, a form will appear which you have to fill with details like Aadhaar Card, name, email id, mobile number, address, etc.
- Now, you have to upload the documents mentioned below
- After uploading the documents, you have to now pay the application fee for participating in the counseling session organized by the university to offer admission
- Make sure you print the application form and payment receipt for future use
Documents Required for the Application form
The following are the documents required for filling the application form-
- 10 & 12th certificate/ Marks Sheet
- NEET scorecard
- Candidate’s Latest photograph
- Image of your signature
The application fee for applying to the Uttrakhand Ayurveda University is Rs.2000/- for the first and second round of counseling and for the last round i.e. mop-up round, the candidate must pay Rs.1000/- to participate in the counseling session.
Admission/ Selection Process in UAPMT
The admission to Uttrakhand Ayurveda University is based on the NEET exams. A merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates who have filled the examination form. This merit list will be used to allocate a seat for the candidate in different courses.
Counseling is a session organized by the university to offer admission. This event is where you have to confirm your admission by submitting your documents and blocking your seat. The admission will be provided in multiple rounds of counseling sessions. In the end, a mop-up round of counseling sessions will be organized to fill the remaining seats.
Documents Required for Attending counseling
The following are the list of documents that are required during the counseling session-
- High school (class 10th) certificate for age proof.
- Intermediate (class 12th) certificate
- Mark sheet of 10+2 exam
- NEET Admit card
- Result/ Rank letter of NEET
- Category certificate (only if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand domicile candidates only)
- Valid Photo Identity proof
- Leaving Certificate and Transfer Certificate (In original)
- Any other supporting document for admission as desired by the applicant