VITEEE stands for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. Vellore Institute of Technology is one of the best and most famous private colleges in India. It has always been categorised as the best private college in India. The only private colleges which have ranked above VIT are the BITS Group and Manipal Group. Vellore Institute of Technology has four campuses in India, namely at Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Amravati. This article will discuss almost everything from the important dates to the exam strategy in this article.
Important Dates to Remember
In this section, we will discuss all the important dates regarding VITEEE
|VIT Information brochure releases on||November 30, 2021|
|Filling and submission of form||November 30, 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||March 30, 2022|
|Commencement of slot booking||3rd week of March 2022|
|VIT Admit Card Issue starts||2nd week of April 2022|
|The result will be declared on||4th week of April 2022|
|Counselling starts||1st week of May 2022|
|Last round of counselling||3rd week of June 2022|
|Classes start||2nd week of July 2022|
Application forms for the VITEEE 2022 were released online by VIT on November 30, 2021. VITEEE application forms 2022 must be submitted by midnight on May 21. Online access to the VITEEE 2022 application form and selection of candidates can be done according to preferences is available to candidates. The VIT application form had to be submitted by the final deadline to all candidates. The admission and examination processes will be open only to the registered candidates who have completed the entire application process.
Procedure to fill Application Form
Registration for the VITEEE 2022 is the first step. Registrants visit the official webpage to register for the next VITEEE. To participate in the registration process, candidates had to submit their name, gender, date of birth, nationality, mobile number, and email address. In addition to the registered email address and mobile number, the login password was sent to the registered address and mobile number.
Step 2: Filling out the form: After VITEEE registration, candidates must fill out the application form with all the necessary personal and academic information. It is essential to make sure all the information submitted is accurate. After submitting the application form, the applicant was given a unique application number.
Step: 3 The third step to the recruitment process is paying the application fee by the candidates through online payment methods (net banking, credit card, debit card). Rs. 1150 includes GST (including the application fee).
Step: 4 Uploading of documents: In this step, the candidates uploaded their scanned photograph and signature and their Application. According to the specifications set by the authorities, the documents must be scanned. A VITEEE 2022 application form must be completed and submitted.
VITEEE Exam Syllabus
As part of the VIT entrance exam 2022, candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the syllabus. VIT announced the official VITEEE 2022 syllabus along with the notification of admissions. A syllabus was provided that listed each chapter and topic to be studied in preparation for the examination. The syllabus for the VITEEE exam contains a considerable amount of NCERT 11th solutions and NCERT 12th topics from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
Documents required for verification
- Letter of recommendation for counselling
- Results of the VITEEE 2022
- The admit card for the VITEEE 2022
- Proof of age can be provided by the 10-year standard certificate as well as other documents.
- A copy of your mark sheet (if available) from your 12th standard qualifying examination
- This document provides further information regarding the standard qualifying examination (For candidates awaiting results).
- Certificate of membership in the community (available to SC/ST candidates only)
- Birth certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the northeastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
- There is a DD for Rs 50,000 payable to Vellore Institute of Technology in the institute’s name.
- In the case of a hostel application, send a cheque of Rs 21,000/- drawn in favour of the Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at Vellore.
VITEEE Exam Day Guidelines
- It will be helpful for candidates to have their admit cards when they appear for the VITEEE exam 2022
- You must carry valid identification proof with you along with your admit card.
- Candidate compliance with technical requirements was necessary because the exam was conducted in an online proctored format.
- An unfair method of submitting your Application might lead to your candidature being cancelled.
VITEEE Mock Test
The authorities released VITEEE mock test for re-examinationon June 9. Till May 26, candidates were able to access the mock exam for VITEEE 2022 online. The VITEEE mock tests are designed to give the candidates a chance to practice what they’ve learned so far while familiarising themselves with the test structure. Candidates could comprehend the patterns and learn time management in the mock test, which served as an accurate exam simulation.
VITEEE Answer Key
VITEEE’s authorities do not release any official answers to the exam. Should the VITEEE 2022 answer key become available, this article will be updated accordingly. You’ll find all the correct answers to questions you’ll encounter in the entrance exam in the answer key. Based on the answer key, candidates will calculate their probable secured scores by comparing their responses with the correct ones. When determining the scores, you must use the marking scheme established by the University.
How to check VIT results?
- You can visit the official website.
- Click on the result link.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to provide their VITEEE 2022 application number and date of birth.
- Click ‘Submit’ to submit your submission.
- Candidates will be able to check their results on the screen
- Printing the results is required after downloading them.
It’s important to note that cut off marks are the minimum marks the applicant must achieve to be admitted into VIT University. Officials have not released VITEEE cutoffs in the recent past, but they will be included in this article if declared.
Qualified candidates must attend the VITEEE counselling after the results of the VITEEE are announced. It is conducted in an online environment, and there is no requirement for candidates to be present. As scheduled, the candidates will participate in the counselling process according to their rank.
During the counselling process, the records of the candidates will be verified. The method of allocating seats will consider the candidate’s preference, merit, and availability of seats. Allotted candidates will need to pay the required fees to confirm their admission after their allocation is finalised.
VITEEE Slot Booking
There was a week-long slot booking period from June 5 through June 8 for the VITEEE 2022 re-exam. On May 17, the authorities began the process of booking slots. There were no more VITEEE slots available after May 22. The candidates were able to select their preferred date and time slots for the exam during the logging process because the exam was spread over several days. It was a simple, first-come, first-served process. Any changes after the slots have been booked cannot be accommodated. It is possible that candidates will not secure their places and maybe automatically assigned one according to availability.